Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What should I do if i notice split ends?

I have just noticed that my hair has a lot of split ends. I am afraid to go the hair dressers because of the fear of them cuting of a lot of hair instead of trimming it. What should I tell the hair dresser if i idon't want then to trim a lot off?What should I do if i notice split ends?
tell them you just want a 1/4-1/2 cut off, this will take care of your split ends. also, ask for a good product to help with the split ends.What should I do if i notice split ends?
Tell them you want just your split ends cut off.
tell them you dont want them to trim a lot..show them with your hands where you want them to cut.
you need a good trim. do it as soon as possible. if you dont, the splits will eventually split up the shaft then you will need a brand new haircut. depending on how damaged your hair is, you might need a new cut alltogether. you should get a trim every 6 to 8 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment