Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do I go on xbox live and split screen on Halo 3 ODST Firefight mode?

Hi everyone,


I was wondering how to play ODST's Firefight mode with another person on split screen and another two guys on xbox live. I think I've seen it before on youtube but don't know how to get it to work.





Thanks!





NathanHow do I go on xbox live and split screen on Halo 3 ODST Firefight mode?
Sign into xbox live with your profile you always use. Go to the firefight lobby and have your guest turn on his controller and sign in. After both of you are signed into xbox live(if you don't know how to sign a guest on xbox live-hit x on his controller and scroll all the way down until you reach guest then hit a). After that, invite your 2 friends to the game from xbox live and start it up!How do I go on xbox live and split screen on Halo 3 ODST Firefight mode?
i think all you need is for all 3 people you want to play with join and you can play it

No comments:

Post a Comment