Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do i use window movie maker to split a video on my camera into parts?

i have a video on my digital camera that is 40 mins long and i am trying to split it into parts so i can upload it on youtube. but everytime i try to import the video, it says that it cant be imported. so does anyone know how to import videos from digital cameras onto window movie maker?How do i use window movie maker to split a video on my camera into parts?
I think the format is not applicable. Try converting the video


into .avi or .mpg. You can convert it on any online converting site


but I will advice to follow the link below. In cutting your video, just select the part you want to cut then click on the button at the lower


right side of the appearing video of your work.


Hope this helps..

No comments:

Post a Comment