Sunday, February 7, 2010

Does anyone know any good products for split ends?

I use a straightener about every day. I have to, my hair looks terrible when it's natural.





I just got a haircut/trim, and they're coming back.





Is there any special shampoo/conditioner/products, ect that anyone is aware of?





Thanks.Does anyone know any good products for split ends?
There is special Gardain. It really worksDoes anyone know any good products for split ends?
Use Ego Boost from bedhead not only is it a split end mender but it is a leave in conditioner.
Try redken extreme or biosilk therapy-they are both products you put in your hair right before you dry it-have to get them at a salon
My hair is blonde soo it shows split ends all the time and are really noticable i use Sunsilk Hydra TLC24/7 cream it seems to work on my and i don;t wanna go to get my hair cut anytime soon cause i am trying to grow it out! Hope this helps.
OH MY DAIZZZ!!!!!!


That鈥檚 the same thing that happens to me, I straighten my hair everyday and my hair look really horrible when it鈥檚 natural, I got a new hair cut about a week a go and my split ends are coming back!!


Well, just today I washed my hair with Pantene pro-v time renewal... apparently it works, from the first wash!


Try it out get your free sample... I ordered one and got good results: http://www.easyanswer.net/pantene/uk/res鈥?/a>





Good luck


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment