Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is there a program that I can use to split up the movies I have on my computer to make clips?

I am trying to make a video on youtube, and I have a couple movies already downloaded on my computer. But I just want to have clips from it, not the whole movie. Is there a program that will let me make clips out of the movies?Is there a program that I can use to split up the movies I have on my computer to make clips?
If you are on a Mac: iMovie





If you are on a PC: Windows Movie Maker





Both are basic bare-bones video editing programs, but they should work for your purposes.Is there a program that I can use to split up the movies I have on my computer to make clips?
WIndows Movie Maker is a free and user friendly program that allows this. Most computers with XP already have it on, if not you can download it here http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downl鈥?/a>
If you have windows just use windows movie maker. The split clip button is right under the preview box.
np

No comments:

Post a Comment