Thursday, February 11, 2010

How can I learn how to do the splits by the end of may?

I'm not very flexible but i want to know if it is possible if i could stretch enough so that i could do the splits by the end of may. If it is please tell me how.





thanks!How can I learn how to do the splits by the end of may?
Ok is so got my splits in 2 weeks so i hope this helps....


Every morining take a hot shower. After this stretch for 15-20 min. This way you will your muscles will be warm... After this if you have P.E. do stretch. THis way you will have more time... Then at night also take a hot shower and stretch for 20-25 min. Do this tell have them. and you will be really clean. Also sitting straight above your legs and push down it will help. Don't get discoraged..You will be sore from stretching so much but believe me it will help and also don't stretch so hard that you pull a muscle it won't do you any good. Well good luck and keep me posted! REMEMBER; it's not as easy as it looks!!How can I learn how to do the splits by the end of may?
Well doing splits are hard for most people cant do it I as a dancer, gymnast and cheerleader I was already flexible but to get and keep a split you half to get in your split and rock in it ( lean forwards and backwards.) But remember once you get a split you half to work twice as hard to keep it!!
It helps to stretch every single day, also good stretches are laying on your back with your legs up against the wall and then spreading them apart and just laying there for a while! Also just touching your toes for a few min. will help
Youve got to stretch alot....If you practise and put your mind on it its gonna happen

No comments:

Post a Comment