Thursday, February 11, 2010

How can I learn how to do a split? I need some steps of how to do one in a short period of time .THNX!?

Please tell me how I can do a split without taking lessons in yoga or anything lke that.How can I learn how to do a split? I need some steps of how to do one in a short period of time .THNX!?
You don't learn to do a split. You are either that flexible or you aren't. You can become more flexible, by stretching. It took me a marking period to get my split. I was on restriction for bad grades and confined to my room. I didn't have anything to do but read and stretch. Please don't rush it, that's how groin injuries happen, which is one of the most painful things you'll ever experience. Keep stretching. Sit on the floor, with your legs spread as wide as you can. Bend over each leg, and over the middle, slowly. Also, butterfly stretches are good. Sit with your feet sole to sole and pull them back towards you as far as they will go. DON'T BOUNCE, BOUNCING CAUSES INJURIES. Good LuckHow can I learn how to do a split? I need some steps of how to do one in a short period of time .THNX!?
There r stretches: den Kneel on ur left knee and stretch ur right leg out in front of u as far as u can hold for 30 seconds.den stretch out ur legs(still in ur kneeling position)as far as u can into a split. Dont over push go only as far as u can for 30 seconds. Do dis 2 times a day

Report Abuse



butterfluy stretch: put ur the bottom of ur feet together. sorta like sitting criss cross applesauce, except ur not sitting criss cross. so ur left foot's toes are touching your right foots toes and heels.

Report Abuse



stretch and keep practicing them but when you get them you can go further with them and do an over split which is when you put your foot up on something and do your splits and the more flexible you get the farther you can go and then your regular splits don't hurt as much. but keep stretching and then just keep doing your splits and it may help to sit in your splits during commercials.
Stretch. Mostly stretch your legs.
i am a dancer so you just need to practice everyday like did and i practiced everyday so now i can do right left and middle!
To do the splits, requires exercise and conditioning. This isn't something you can do overnight. Lots of leg exercises and stretching. The main thing is to relax and don't get tense while attempting this maneuver. With each attempt, you will get there eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment