Thursday, February 11, 2010

If your house was splitting in two, what would you do?

come on, I need funny answers...


thanks!If your house was splitting in two, what would you do?
i'd get a king size bottle of gorilla glue.If your house was splitting in two, what would you do?
push the 'fridge' and t.v. into the bathroom....cold beer, e.s.p.n., and a place to take a 'whiz'.....what more doe's a man need?
Super glue fixes everything!
Try and throw all my favourite possessions onto one side and then hop over and stay there =]
stich it together
I would try to pull it back together and if that doesn't work I would go and work one out on the toilet. HAHA :0
Blame all sharp objects in my house.
Super Glue!
keep the bigger side for myself
make a gaint all in between in it and a door
Play like Ty Pennington and knock it down
I 'd rebuilt the destroyed parts
Since I am sandwiched between two floors, no more Tigger as I would be squished flatter than flat.
Try to find a very large stapler
see if i can finally do a perfect split
I'd run to the side where the fridge is.... save the Food!!!
Freak out.
run to the side with the TV and bathroom
hurry go get the crazy glue we can fix this!
I'd split too, gurl, lol!
Right now, I'd probably scream and call my dad!
i would live in the right half and sell the other....
I'd try to duct tape it back together
tell the hulk to put my house down!
grab my flying pig and get the hell outta there

No comments:

Post a Comment