Thursday, February 11, 2010

If I take over another hairstylist clients while she is on maternity leave do we split the earnings?

I am self employed and another stylist is going on maternity leave soon. She has asked that I take over her clients while she is gone and would like to split the profits 70%me/30%her. Is this standard? If not, what is? Just trying to get a consensus, as I am still on the newer side and dont want to be taken advantage of.If I take over another hairstylist clients while she is on maternity leave do we split the earnings?
I personally don't think that she would get any, she is not the one cutting their hair at the moment.If I take over another hairstylist clients while she is on maternity leave do we split the earnings?
I personally would not share the profits. You did the work, you earned the money. If she really wants to get some income, she can do hair on the side at home. Don't let this person take advantage of you!
no--no work no pay.


or--


you ask her that you are working at another shop and you want her to cut hair for you and split 70/30.

No comments:

Post a Comment