Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What should I do with my severely split end hair?

I permed my hair almost a year ago. I have thin hair so I thought a perm might thicken it up a bit! Big Mistake I made. My hair is about to my shoulders, still permed by fading, but as a result of that perm, it damaged my hair, so most of my hair is splitting. What should I do with my damaged split ended hair? Suggestions. I'm trying to grow my hair long, but is cutting it the only solution?What should I do with my severely split end hair?
Cutting it is one of the only solution's i personally think. Go to a hair salon and ask them what/and or how much you should get cut off so your on the right track with growing out your hair. Then get a higher end shampoo and conditioner,%26lt;bedhead brands are really good%26gt;, only condition the ends of your hair. When you shampoo give your scalp a massage. That will help it grow faster. Hoped I helped!What should I do with my severely split end hair?
Shave it off
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment